June update




It has been awhile since I've posted last. It's funny how momentum in your life can shift so quickly. We've done 2 Canon City Farmer's Markets with wonderful feedback and great results.
I've also searched and planned out some future bow creations that I'm excited to get moving on. Once I get some made I'll post them. I'm thinking; dogs, flamingos, and turtles, oh my!

Today at the market, J and I were talking booth set-up. I think we came up with some great ideas. We also talked about adding another display board of just holiday bows.

Looks like I've got a lot of work ahead of me! Looking forward to the next market day, June 26! (We won't be there next weekend because J and I are celebrating our anniversary, pretty good reason...huh?)

See you on the 26th!


No comments:

Post a Comment