More new bows



I've been a busy little bee!  Here is the new stuff!



Single bow is $3 and the set is $5.
The playful tuxedo bow to add a bit of whimsy to an outfit.  


Little Gray Mouse $5
The cutest mouse.  I'd love to have this mouse in my house!  The clip and it's bow can come in a variety of colors.  If you would like something specific let me know and I can do that.  


$5 each
Dalmation!  These cute little doggies are just adorable!  That's all I can say about that.


$5 each
For those Disney lovers, this Minnie mouse is sure to add that extra little Disney touch! The clip and Minnie's bow can come in different colors.  Right now I have purple, fushia, and patriotic Minnie's.


Also working on some clippies that are just the clip with some fun ribbon or a little embellishment.  Letting the ribbon stand on it's own.  Photos to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment